8. GAP SUMMIT CONGRESSES
1-2 November 2021
Harran University Campus
8th International GAP SOCIAL SCIENCES Congress
7th International GAP BUSINESS SCIENCES AND ECONOMY Congress
7th International GAP MATHEMATICS-ENGINEERING-SCIENCE AND HEALTH SCIENCES Congress
5th International GAP FOOD, AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY SCIENCES Congress
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts
23 October 2021
Announcement of the Program of the Congress
25 October 2021
1-2 November 2021
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers
(No full text requirement)
10 November 2021
Full Text Book Publication Date
25 November 2021
Sanliurfa, TURKEY- Harran University
Mode of Participation
We offer two alternatives
- Face-to-face participation at Harran University
(depending on the positive developments in the pandemic process)
- Online participation (by Zoom program)
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. The evaluation results will be published on our website on October 24, 2021. Your abstracts must be in the 400-500 word range. Full text should be at least 10 pages and APA style source format should be used. You must send your paper in word / doc format to email@example.com until October 24, 2021 at the latest.
It is mandatory to include ORCID NO, mobile phone number, and an English abstract in your abstract.
Please indicate the name of the Congress you applied for
Send your full text in WORD / DOC format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th November 2021 at the latest.
There is no obligation to send full text.
Abstract/ Full Text Guidelines
- Times New Roman, 12 pt. (Article title, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- You can use the APA citation style
- Your full texts must be at least 10 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
ALTERNATIVE FULL TEXT PUBLICATION
The full texts of our participants can be published FREE of charge in a 6-year international indexed and peer-reviewed journal. The journal meets the academic incentive and associate professorship criteria. To take advantage of this opportunity
- Examine the journal website and prepare your full text in accordance with the journal writing rules.
- Upload your article directly to the journal system (do not send it to us)
- If your article passes the journal referee process, it will be published free of charge.
Journal website: https://www.newerajournal.com/Anasayfa.aspx
Send your questions and suggestions about the congress to the email address email@example.com